Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grace Bay Club

This weekend Deneen and I are staying at the Grace Bay Club. This was a package that we bid on at the Museum fundraiser on March 20. This is in all likelihood our last visit to Provo.

The intent was to spend a nice weekend, but I have been running around saying goodbye to some friends here and taking care of some projects. I have taken down two art exhibits that I have had up for the last few months.

Before we left Grand Turk I scanned and printed several large format images from the Molasses Reef Wreck archaeology project which was completed in 1982. I used our very, very nice room as a makeshift workshop and mounted these images as one last temporary exhibit if it is needed.

Wrapping up will be wrapped up tomorrow. And then back to Grand Turk.

No comments: