Monday, December 7, 2009

Why We Cruise to Grand Turk

As I prepare to have my family fly down to the Turks and Caicos for Christmas I came across this ad. It is not lost on me. Last year we took the Carnival Destiny to Grand Turk in November and went back on the Holland America Eurodam the first week of January. What great holiday travel that turned out to be.

This year will be very different. A shorter visit. A lot of work. We have nine ships in the week of Christmas. Three ships on Christmas Day. We have cruised here because, frankly, it can be cheaper than flying.

If anyone wanted to see me for a day, the cheapest cruise this year on the Carnival Destiny will be leaving Miami on December 14th and will be arriving here on the 16th. Two people could sail that week in an inside cabin for less than $600.00 total cost.

No comments: