Thursday, March 3, 2011

Meet and Greet, and Eat

Tonight was the new director Meet and Greet in El Centro. The event was catered El Rey del Taco. Seriously, a cart with a frame grill cooking asada, pollo, and chillies and making tacos. How cool is that. I wanted to go back and get about a half dozen more tacos but I kept it in check even without Deneen there.

They asked me to get up and say a few words. At which I said, "I really have nothing prepared."

45 minutes later I said, "I hope that wasn't too long, sorry you just learned something very important about me."

A guy on the front row said, "That was just long enough."

So I got that going for me.

Seriously, El Rey del Taco. How cool is that.

1 comment:

Dave Horn said...

I thought that you wanted a change of pace. There must be 10 El Rey del Taco's within two miles of your house in Columbus.