Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just because I like the picture

I will stick this post in just because I like the picture.

Martin and I had a very quick two days in Chicago visiting two architecture programs. They two schools were very different. The program at SAIC downtown on Michigan Avenue was very high end and fine arts oriented. The program at Judson was a little more traditional and Martin felt he could be successful there.

We did not have a lot time to do anything but visit the schools, but we did walk around the new Millennium Park which I have read about but had not seen.

I will tell you something. Chicago was cold! I am now very use to a warm climate and we are fairly isolated from bugs and viruses here. The minute I got off the cruise ship in Miami I started not to feel well and it lasted my entire trip.

No comments: