Sunday, February 13, 2011

Camping

Deneen asked me to send her some pictures of where I have been living so I thought I would just put them here. I was thinking this week that between between the constant vacations in dad's RVs, being on the road in the bus with the Hitches, and the years of Labor Day Missions Conferences, I have spent a lot of time sleeping in a camper. And this is not including the four months of "camping" in the house on Grand Turk after the hurricane. So, it is not a big deal. I am thankful that my new friend Jimmy has turned out to be a pretty good guy and a gracious host.

I am not sure how long before I wear out my welcome. And my new friend Jimmy has already had to empty the holding tank once. I do know from living at the CCC that no one likes dealing with someone else's crap.

Today is Sunday. The day that I had set aside to begin cleaning out the museum trailers. We will see how this goes. I was hoping to live there immediately, but upon closer inspection they are going to need a lot of work.

No comments: