Friday, February 4, 2011

First 24 Hours

Is this really just the first 24 hours?
Crazy. Its a good thing I don't need to eat, sleep, or shower.

I did find someplace to stay. I am going to crash for a few days in a camper. I don't have a blanket. I don't have internet.

What I do have is a 10,000 square foot, big, fat, empty museum. Nothing but possibilities. Started to plan laboratories and woodshop today. This week I need to come up with estimates for our first two projects. Then we start raising money. I have a couple big 60 day goals.



I like Ocotillo. It is a lot like Grand Turk in that everyone is a character. It is an interesting, small desert town. Tonight I am going in to El Centro to have dinner with some people. And if I can find time, I need to buy some tennis shoes.

No comments: