Wednesday, June 10, 2009


This is what the house looked like on October 31, and what it looks like today. I have been working on this house since the begining of this blog. In the last 21 months we have redone everything in the house - twice.

But it is completed. I am excited to have Deneen come back for the summer. It is just a few days away now.

Last night we had a cleaning party at the house. My staff fixed dinner again. We had steamed fish. They like parties.

There are many ways I could talk about the evening. I could be philosophical about our place in the world, I could have an honest talk about the dancing and showers, or I could share the intimate stories of male bonding and mentoring (this includes some crying). So, I thought I would let you decide what you wanted to hear about. But, you have to choose just one!

No comments: