Monday, February 16, 2009

Literally, Non Stop

I have been working literally non-stop since I returned on January 20. I hope that when I write this blog it all sounds like fun and games. But no one every sees the twelve and fourteen hour days. Some days this is more if you consider entertaining work.

We are currently managing six grants. We are completing three community art murals. We are hosting five Canadian veterinarians who will be doing 125 surgeries. Children's club restarted. We hosted a Where is Simon, Sandy? book reading and had 67children show up. We have had all of our gutters replaced. My shipment of carpet and roofing left Miami this weekend. We are painting the two museum buildings. We removed and reset the toilet in the museum. We are installing new museum software and reorganizing our artifact database. We have begun cataloging a major archaeological collection. We have hosted a music jamb in the wetlab the last two Saturday nights. I have helped Wes finish the drywall at Sunnyside. I have been diving. I have assisted the DECR with installing a new Biorock cage at the Oasis sight. I have written an article on a nautical water color painting. I have edited the spring issue of the Astrolabe.

All in the last two weeks.

No comments: