Thursday, September 17, 2009

Apology to Davis

Just a quick note before I fly back to Provo tomorrow to visit my favorite swimming pool.

OK, I have a saying here about snorkeling. If I haven't seen it, I don't believe it.

Maybe you have heard this before, from like when Aaron was here in the May 5 blog posting. But yesterday I was snorkeling off our beach and came across a huge spotted eagle ray maybe twenty yards from the beach. It was just sitting on the sand and when I came across it, it lifted up and took off (see the February 28, 2008 blog for a picture).

This is the second time in as many weeks. But Davis, there you go, I have seen it. There there was no "shark" when I turned around, but I can understand why someone would remove themselves from the water without hesitation.

No comments: