Thursday, September 1, 2016

Adventure?...Hmmmmm

I have not been able to post a blog because the internet is too slow to upload. Also, when I talk on the phone the call drops about four times.

Dave got so frustrated he stopped calling. Deneen is even more frustrated.

After a week of frustration with the internet at the museum, today I bought 4 gigs from the Optima Hotspot that every one says is the fasted internet connection. It is $25 per GB.

But, now I can blog.


So, this is a picture of where I am living. I have rented a three bedroom unfurnished apartment. I have an mattress and two folding chairs. Today, however, is a really important day. My two pillows finally arrived from Amazon Prime. It only took 11 days for the two day delivery.

This may seem like a little thing, but it is huge. I have been working 14 hours a day and then coming home to sleep without pillows. Enough complaining. I am going to go to sleep on my new pillows.

....if only I had ordered pillow cases.

No comments: