Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boring!

Deneen called yesterday to say that the last blog post was the most boring post I had ever written.

I actually thought it was good. As it turns out, I was right about the Indianapolis and Baltimore game. And I did crash at a friends house and was able to watch six hours of football yesterday. And I still managed to accomplish my goals and have a very successful quick trip to Provo.

This morning I had two breakfast meetings. I picked up the new designer coffees for the museum. We now carry an exclusive coffee made just for me called Director's Choice. I met with an event coordinator that has agreed to plan a fundraising gala we will hold this March. I had a very long meeting with our chairman of the board. I picked up a grant check for $10,000. And then I caught the first plane I could get back to GT.

Provo is always hard when I go now. I have a headache. My shoulders are unbelievable tight from stress. My jaw hurts from my teeth being clinched. and I feel like I have been talking non stop since 8:30 this morning. I am about to have the first ever cup of Director's Choice, though, so all and all, a pretty good weekend.

No comments: