Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Picture Worth a Thousand Bubbles

I saw this picture over at Andre's house this week. It was taken in July on a dive with Lucas and Martin.

I had written a big blog about watching the Bachelor on ABC and how all six girls who are left look exactly alike. But I changed my mind.

When you make a decision about who to marry, I think rarely does it cross your mind which girl would be a better mother. But I am finding that as I get closer to my mid forties, this quality actually begins to matter. I miss my boys this week. I have been snorkeling all over the west side of Grand Turk looking for shipwrecks with Rory. I have been on amazing reefs that I had not seen before. Today, I saw fifteen lobsters hiding under a rock shelf. That's here.

In Columbus Lucas has a 4.0, Martin pulled his grades up to a 3.2, Martin had a flat tire at school, he ran the car off the road in the snow, Lucas is teaching advanced karate, Davis was speaking Turkish tonight on the phone. I feel like I am missing it. But then I also wish they were here diving.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Of course, you mean as you pass your mid-40s! This is a great picture.